Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Whirlwind


Last week was a whirlwind. Destry's Grandma Ure passed away, she will be missed but are very glad that she is reunited with Grandpa Ure. Took Aury to her 2 month check up, she weighed 13 lbs 1 oz, and measured 23 1/2 inches, you GROW girl!!! The next day took Keagyn to the doctor, had an ear infection, 1st one of her life, pretty good don't ya think??? Flew to Utah on Friday, got there about 12:00am MST, Destry woke up Saturday morning at 5:45 am drove to Idaho for his Grandma's funeral, and I stayed in Provo and had the wonderful opportunity to visit with my cousins and aunts and uncles that I haven't seen in 3+ years. Sunday woke up flew back to Connecticut and resumed life as we know it. Whew...glad that week is over, now if only I could get my "contractor" husband to finish the kitchen life would be grand!!!

No comments: