Sunday, June 1, 2008

Way to long...




So it has been way too long since I have posted anything....let's get caught up!!!  We have gone repelling with the Young Women, summer is officially upon us.  Oh yes, and the most wonderful thing... our kitchen is almost complete.  ( the picture is of the demolition part, I need to clean it up first so that I can take a perty picture to show you all) I say almost only because the trim isn't up yet and caulking still needs to be done, but it is completely functioning!!!! Yippee, see me dancing all around I am very happy!!!  I finally have a dishwasher!!!  Sweet nectar of life, a dishwasher!!  Okay enough, enjoy the pictures.  

2 comments:

Zach and Shanna said...

Yeah Loni! Life looks good. Love ya!

Nicole said...

So what time is dinner? Devin and I will be rolling in to the east sometime in June! What can we bring :) Love you!!