Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Quirky Tag

My cousin Melissa tagged me and I found out some really funny things about her that I never knew.  

Rules:  Link the person who tagged you.  Mention the rules on your blog.  Tell 6 unspectacular quirky things about you or your family.  Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.  Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers' blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

1)  Keagyn is a thumb sucker, not to interesting, but she has to have skin with it.  Not her own, but someone else's, namely mine.  No matter where we are, at home, school, church.  She is known to lift up my shirt, untuck my garments and "get skin".  I find it annoying, she loves it.

2)  Brynn can make her nubby talk, it is hillarious!!!

3)  Auryana loves to eat paper, it makes her so happy, the feel of it in her mouth and the crinkly noise that it makes.

4)  Destry hates scary movies, he won't watch them unless it is daytime and he has plenty of time to distract himself from the scenes.

5)  We just bought a Nintendo Wii and love playing it as a family, it is great fun, mom usually wins at bowling(I am amazing).

6)  I still haven't completely unpacked a single room in our house.  We also haven't finished any of the projects that we have started, well the roof is done, but there is only one side of the house that is painted, the ceilings still have to be painted, the trim, and we have almost lived here for a year.  Pathetic I know.

There you are, I tag Lindsay, Shanna, Sonia, Genevieve and anyone else who wants to do it.  

3 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

I'm with Destry 100%! If I watch even 1 scary scene, I check the locks a lot at night (which doesn't really help because they're going to 'get me' anyway - probably through the crack in the wall) and all the lights in the house MUST be on.

I want to see Brynn's nubby talk!

Chad and Melissa said...

(Not sure if my first comment worked, so here it goes again) Your girls sound like fun!! I was glad you did the tag. I didn't want to do it at first, because I couldn't think of anything. But once I got going it was fun. I am glad to hear I'm not the only one who doesn't finish projects she started. I would call it a "May" thing, but I got it from my Mom.
Tell your Mom and Haley "Hello" for me!!

Nicole said...

So you're awesome at bowling huh? Well its on like Donkey Kong the next time we all get together. I am going to start practicing!! :) I love that Destry is afraid of scary movies..it's kinda cute!