Sunday, December 28, 2008

Keagyn Schmegyn turns 4!!!!


Happy Birthday to Keagyn!  Happy Birthday to Keagyn!  Happy Birthday Dear Keagyn!
I can hardly believe that this little munchkin turned 4 today.  What a great girl she is!  She is our princess/fancy nancy queen, and we wouldn't want it any other way.  She has the most beautiful BLUE eyes, and she has a Bostonian accent, you know "park the car" and such nonsense.  She can be found singing or dancing or playing with babies.  She is the best little and big sister that could be asked for!  So, to my dear sweet Keagyn, I love you and am so delighted to you have you as my daughter, you bring sweet smiles, tons of laughter and great fun into our family, thank you for being our surprise!  
Love you!!!!

2 comments:

Nelson Nitwits said...

From Kaitlyn - Hi Keagyn! I hope you had a nice birthday. I hope you have a good day. Love, Kaitlyn

You're just beautiful Keagyn!

a busy mom said...

Happy Happy birthday to Keagyn! Can't believe you are 4 and look how sweet you are. Eliza sure misses her trio friends! Come and visit us in VA!!!
Sonia and Eliza