Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Auryana turns 6 months

Auryana sitting up.....and eating sweet potatoes for the first time, she didn't like the rice cereal at all so we simply waited till it was time for the "real" food and she has taken quite the liking to it, of course she still prefers momma....

Today my sweet baby girl is 6 months old....where has the time gone.  She is sitting up, getting very good at rolling to the floor from sitting up and is scooting everywhere!!!  I believe it will be only a few more weeks till the little monkey is crawling!!!!!!  She is the happiest thing in the entire world, everyone at church and where I work out is always amazed at how happy she is.  They are constantly asking me if she ever cries, because they have never heard her cry.  She is fabulous!!!  I am so glad to have her in our family....we love you Miss Aury!

6 comments:

Heather Pilz said...

Hey Loni! Emily & Sydney really miss your girls! They were talking about them just last week, so I am glad I found you blog again so I can show them new pictures! Aury is adorable! She looks just like her sisters! How fun!! Congratulations on Back to school! Emily is having a blast in 1st grade too, and Sydney loves her preschool. Check out our blog at heatherpilzmoves.blogspot.com. Is your invite only? Can I link to you?

all the best & lots of love!!
Heather

Jessica 7 said...

Auri IS the happiest baby ever. She is so adorable and good natured.

Nicole said...

What a cutie! And where did the time go? How is school going? We miss you guys!!

Heather said...

Aury is one of the happiest little babies I have ever met. What cute girls you guys have!

Nelson Nitwits said...

She's beautiful! I think the third baby is the easiest too! I'm glad she's so good natured for you. It's dangerous because it makes you think you can handle another one! :)

Genevieve

Zach and Shanna said...

Oh what a doll!!