Tuesday, September 9, 2008

End of Summer Fun...

Aury enjoying the grass and sunshine
Barefoot Keagyn, she is always without her shoes!!!
Look, no training wheels!!!!
Looking good!!

Brynn and Keagyn have been having a great time riding bikes this summer.  We have the best street too, it is long straight and flat.  Last night when I came home from Kick Boxing, I was informed that Brynn could now ride a two-wheeler on her own, NO TRAINING WHEELS!!!  I was so amazed at this accomplishment.  Dad on the other hand, was rather disappointed, why you make ask, because she figured it out on her own, no teachers, nada, nothin'.  Simply got her friend's bike and rode.  Keagyn now wants to try it too, but mom is a little nervous about that one, maybe next summer.  


4 comments:

Nicole said...

WOW!! I always knew that Brynn was a little einstein..now she has proved it. I miss riding my bike! Great pictures!!

Nelson Nitwits said...

Great job Brynn! I'm impressed! And good for you Loni, for kick boxing! I haven't been able to get into an exercise routine again yet. You go girl!
Genevieve

Jessica 7 said...

Yay for Brynn! I wish my kids were interested in bikes. Dianne broke her elbow in a bike fiasco in kindergarten, and it's been really difficult to get her back on. Her hesitancy rubs off on all the rest. (sigh)

a busy mom said...

kick boxing sounds fun but i wouldn't be able to do it. I can barely walk 2 miles a day (and don't do it daily but should!) Keep it up
Sonia