Saturday, September 13, 2008

Update of our Lives...

Saturday's are always busy around here and today was no different.  Up at 7, well we tried, then off to the park at 9 to drop off signs for the Walk-a-thon, then to soccer by 10.  Played for an hour, that was fun.  Brynn is having a tough time adjusting to soccer this year, it seems that she keeps getting "sick" when on the playing field.  More on that later.  Then to the bank, pay the car payment, then to the Walk-a-thon, walk 5 K's to raise canned food for the local food bank.  Came home, rested, showered, and took Brynn's tempature 101.3, bad mom for not believing her that she was really sick. :( Then Destry and I went on a date, to Cruise Night.  We saw some really great cars, Mustangs, Fairlaines etc.  Then to dinner at 99, yummy steak tenderloin tips mmmmm!!!!  Then shopping for new shoes and a new car seat for Aury, little bugger just keeps growin'.  Back to my mom's (a big thank you for babysitting) then home again.  Just got everyone in bed, whew!!!  A lot of fun, but we are tired, and now I am off to prepare (more) my lesson for tomorrow and Destry is doing homework!!  Yes, he started school, I am so proud of him for taking  on this new endeavor.  He isn't too much of a school buff, so I know how difficult this is for him and I am so glad that he is willing to sacrifice even more of his "free" time to better himself.  I am very glad to have him as my husband, I don't tell him that enough.  Love ya!!!

3 comments:

Nelson Nitwits said...

Wow! Good for you, Destry! What are you studying?

a busy mom said...

Way to go on your walk-a-thon! 5K that is a lot. Sounds like you had a busy day! Your date also sounded fun. We haven't had a date in who knows when! Way to go to Brynn too for riding a 2 wheeler bike now. That is fun. Eliza is asking for a big girl bike too.

Jessica 7 said...

Destry's back in school too?? I must have missed the "time for everyone to go back to school" memo - I know so many people who have started going back to school this fall! It seems like it's everyone but me. Oh well, maybe someday...